Tips and Strategies to Win at Online Video Poker or Casino Video Poker
Author: James Murray
Casino Video Poker Fact, of all the hands dealt only 21% are winning hands. The rest, which is 79%, are losers. The difference between a winner and a loser is what he does with 79% of the hands dealt so that it becomes a winner. To increase the chance of making money at video poker is to understand, embrace and promise loyalty to these video poker tips. Find a machine that pays 9 for a full house win and six for a flush win.
If you want to play on a progressive machine that pays 8 for a full house win and 5 for a flush win, be sure that the nickel machine pays a jackpot of $250 or better, the quarter machine pays $2,500 or better or $10,000 on a dollar video poker machine. To collect on the royal flush bonus for a progressive machine, be sure to bet the maximum number of coins.
Play on the machine with the lowest denomination if you are a new player. Wait until you get better before playing on the higher domination video poker. Use slot card to get credit for playing, if the casino offers one. First ask the point equivalent for each dollar played. Then learn what those earned points are worth.
Take time to read every hand you get. Remember you are not playing against another person, it will not intimidate you for playing too slowly. Players do not recognize that the jack is the most important card in the deck, not the Ace. A Jack gives you a lot more lucrative hands than an ace.
The variety of video poker you can play is almost endless, but all have their own payables that need specific strategies. The best way to start learning is to limit your choices to two. Improve your game by playing on a computer or a portable video poker game. If you train this way, you get to test your skills with zero risk, and here are playing tips to follow.
a) Do not ever hold a kicker with your pair. This reduces your payoff by 5%
b) Do not draw four cards, if you can get a royal flush drawing three.
c) Always stay on a winning five-card hand except when drawing a royal flush with one card.
d) Never break a flush to draw a straight flush even with one draw.
e) Always break your flush to draw a royal flush.
f) Do not break your straight to draw for a straight flush.
g) Do not draw five, if you are holding Jacks or better.
g) Never leave a ten on a four card draw.
Check out the Great Online Casino Slot and Video Poker Games at Slotland
About the Author:
James Murray is a successful writer and online gambling expert providing valuable tips and advice for those interested in gambling and online gambling strategies. His numerous articles found on the Internet ,provide useful and factual gambling information and insight. Some of his websites are http://www.casinospokerrooms.com, http://wwww.bingosbingos.com
Article Source: ArticlesBase.com - Tips and Strategies to Win at Online Video Poker or Casino Video Poker